Legal Corner

-List Your Site Here! -- Targeted Advertising For Just Pennies A Day! -Tell A Friend - Bookmark This Page

LegalCornerTM - Wages, Hours and Benefits F.A.Q.'s

Find A Lawyer
Law Area:




Search By:


Q.What can I do if my employer terminates me because I objected to a deduction from my wages?

A.If your employer discriminates or retaliates against you in any manner whatsoever (demotion, write up, or termination), you can file a discrimination/retaliation complaint again your employer with the Labor Commissioner or a lawsuit in court. You should consider consulting with a wrongful termination attorney first.

Copyright 1999-2019 Melissa C. Marsh. All Rights Reserved. All Information on this website is subject to a Disclaimer and Use Agreement. This information is provided as general information only and should not be construed as legal advice. We advise you to seek the advice of competent legal counsel to address your own specific questions, facts and circumstances.